reblogging because of the source omg
i was like “oh hahahaha why would anyone reblog this? ” THEN I LOOKED AT THE SOURCE
REBLOGGING BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE XD;;
SORRY GUYS NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!
reblogging because of the source ok
THE SOURCEEEEE !!!!!!!!!
Off your hat to Tumblr staff.
You’re awesome, end of the story
um, the source isn’t Tumblr staff….not for mine
The Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture (opening 2015) is looking for some specific donations to add to its permanent collection.
Objects of interest include:
- Hurricane Katrina “help” signs and emergency items
- Vintage, worn Nike Air Jordans from the 1980s and 1990s
- Fashion Fair Cosmetics products and ads from the 1970s
- Personal objects associated with Black Feminist Organizations from 1968-1980
- Artifacts associated with the Negro Club Women’s movement, the National Federation of African American Women, National League of Colored Women, and the the National Association of Colored Women
- A Medal of Honor awarded to an African American
Follow the link above to see the full list and learn more about artifact donation.
If you’d like to financially support the upcoming National Museum of African American History and Culture, they accept donations here.